I love reading Karen's writing, hee hee...and though I'm not a cat person, her perspective of her Tabs with personality and her own perspective of things going around her - beauty related or not - is always fun to read. =)
And waking up to the sound of heavy rain pounding outside on the concrete and roof of the house, the pattering of raindrops on the window, and feeling the cozy warmth of my bed as I'm wrapped in a comforter, is one of the things I love. I LOVE the rain, and we don't get enough of it here in SoCal.
I love the rainy season, where jackets, scarves, umbrellas and boots come out, and where books and hot chocolate are best paired indoors next to a warm, crackling fireplace (though we don't use our fireplace much at all..).
So what are 10 Things You Love?
Here's my random list for this morning, in no particular order...
1. Rain, as you know from above...
2. Reading through a book that's so good that I simply. cannot. put. it. down!
3. Daily hugs and kisses from Shelton. I cannot say it enough, I am beyond blessed to have him as my soulmate!
4. Letters from my husband. I've saved every one, from when we were dating to whatever he writes for me, because they are always so thoughtful and full of love. =)
5. Aiva running towards me when I get home, screaming "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"
6. Goodnight ritual with Aiva (you'll have to ask me about this in person. ^_^)
7. The smell of cooking in the kitchen, such as freshly baked goods in the kitchen that lingers through the air long after they've been eaten...or of freshly minced basil when I make pesto!
8. Penny's beautiful, infectious smile (and how her legs and whole body wiggles when she's excited) - she's an incredibly happy baby!
10. The double-kisses-on-the-cheek that my parents and I give each other. ^_^